Saturday, January 24, 2009

FOOD!!

I know it may seem silly but I actually day dream about food. Let me start by saying that every workday for the past 3 years or so I went to chick-fil-a for chicken mini's and a sweet tea and then went out to eat for lunch. So, I'm not used to having to make myself breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I don't really like Japanese food so I don't get to excited at the thought of going out to eat here. And they don't have high chairs which makes for a complete nightmare with Gavin. We do have a Chili's and although this was one of my favorite stops a few months ago, I'm a little burnt out on it for now. I want Olive Garden salad and bread sticks, Chick-fil-a sweet tea, Sonic's Fritos chili cheese wrap, MEXICAN FOOD, (i have started making my very own yummy salsa) Ferrucci's, The Captain's Table, Uncle Ernie's, Smitty's even Waffle House sounds wonderful at the moment. I'm not really sure what the point of this blog is other than to point out that I'm going through major food withdrawal and I've had to learn how to cook! Matt is enjoying having a real meal every night but I don't have a dishwasher and I HATE WASHING DISHES!

4 comments:

  1. Jeez, you're starting to sound like you're pregnant or something!!! I know that half of the complaint is having to do your own cooking, but if you get really desperate, check out topsecretrecipes.com. Its like bootleg restaurant recipes..... it may be better than nothing! And just to set the record straight, you've been eating Chik-fil-a for breakfast every day for WAY more than three years!! I've been in ATL for that long....no wonder you're going through withdrawls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill can I just say I love you! I really do hate when I see people being lovey or holding hands!! I want to kick them or scream at them! I feel your pain on missing certain foods. Since I was in the hospital in May there are more things I can't eat than I can. I dream about pizza and icecream all the time. Let me know if their is food that you can think of that you can't get there that I can send you in a package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were some way I could send you some cheese dip from Mexico Tipico. I'll see if I can find a recipe for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The houndstooth is pretty good! If you want to play my Alphabet game, I give you the letter "R". Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete