Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nothing like a little walk...


After throwing myself a pity party all morning, I decided to get out and got for a walk. Gavin and I walked across the street and walked down the seawall to the beach. It's so beautiful here, how could I stay in a bad mood? The view just brought me so much peace. I've been praying that God would give me peace and I found it on my walk. I know that I can do this...I've done it before. Last time I didn't have kids and I had great friends in Panama City to help me AND I was only 3 hours from home. I am going home that's for sure. I know that it's going to be a pain to work it all out but I can't stay here alone...I'm not that strong :) I know that God will take care of all of us.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are coming home!! Everything will work out, I'm sure. I truly believe that if God puts you to it, He'll get you through it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen told me about Matt leaving! I am sooo sorry! I am glad you are coming home. We can throw a pity party together!

    ReplyDelete