
1. ROLL TIDE ROLL! I LOVE Alabama Football. My parents always had season tickets growing up. So every Saturday home game until I was 18 was spent at a football game. I miss it very much. Unless you're from the South or part of the SEC you really have no understanding of what College football means to us. I actually paid for a hotel room here in Japan so that I could watch the Alabama/Florida game. People here thought I was nuts and I tried to tell them " I love football and you have no idea how important this game is... I don't care that I have to get up at 4 am to watch it". Somehow I married an Auburn fan and the past 6 years have not been so nice for me.
2. Rings. Who doesn't love a little bling? I love my wedding rings and thanks to my Mother-in-law, I've got a nice little collection of right hand bling too!

3. Reading. For some reason people are always surprised to find out that I like to read. Apparently people who read have a certain "look". I love reading! I read everything from novels to the label on my body wash.
4. Relaxing. Nothing is better than a good nap to make you feel like new again. I love napping with Gavin or just lying around watching TV or reading a good book.
5. Ravioli. Yummy! I love me some Pasta. Ferrucci's in Panama City, hands down the best hole in the wall Italian joint around. My mouth is watering just thinking about their ravioli. And their bread, I know it don't start with R but I would eat a whole basket of their bread when I was pregnant with Gavin.
6. Rainbows. There is something very magical about a rainbow. No one can see a rainbow and not stop and take a minute to enjoy the peacefulness. This picture is actually of a double rainbow in Panama City.

7. Roller coasters. I love love love roller coasters. The more twist and truns the better! I love that "oh crap" feeling you get when you're slowly creeping to the top just before you take the plundge! They're never long enough.


7. Roller coasters. I love love love roller coasters. The more twist and truns the better! I love that "oh crap" feeling you get when you're slowly creeping to the top just before you take the plundge! They're never long enough.

8.Rihanna. I haven't heard a song yet that I don't love. Her music is just so dang catchy, she has a tasteful edgy style and lets not forget she's beauiful...even with a mohawk! Oh and that cute Barbados accent.


9.Recipes. I would have never said this two months ago but now that I spend half my day surfing the internet for something yummy to make, I can now say that I love a good recipes.

10.Rock. I love rock music. Not the heavy metal, hardcore, head bangin', screaming kind. Chris Daughtry, Bon Jovi, Fall out Boy, Incubus, Matchbox 20, Seether...that's my kinda music.

So, now you have my list. If you want to play along, leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter.




I LOVE YOUR LIST! :)
ReplyDeleteYou can give me a letter, but can it not be a hard one like Z or x?!
ReplyDelete