We've settled in and amazingly Matt, Gavin and myself didn't have a problem with jet lag. Avery not so much. It's taken her about 3 weeks to adjust to the 15 hour time difference and I think, I THINK she is finally sleeping through the night. For those of you moms that had babies that slept all night at 6 weeks.... I hate you! Both the kids were pretty spoiled by everyone, including me, while we were in the States so life in the Hobbie house has been very different and difficult for everyone. Avery thinks that you must be holding her or be on the floor next to her at all times. Gavin is still being a rebel as far as potty training is concerned but we are getting somewhere with his eating habits. He's still very picky but we've had a few night of sitting at the table for up to 45 minutes until he take a few bites. He is a stubburn child but he gets it honestly so when it comes down to a battle of will's ....Matt usually comes out on top and I usually just cave.
I'm borad, very borad! I've applied for a few jobs and I'm hoping something will come up soon! I love my kids but staying home all day everyday is just not for me. We play outside with the kids on our street but I gotta say, Gavin is kind of a loner. He usually just runs off and does his own thing. So, we got him a puppy to try and keep him entertained until I can get him in day care. So far it working. I think the dog might forget how to walk because Gavin will not put her down. She is an ugly little Oki mix and is the sweetest thing. She is doing great with potty training and puts up with Gavin really well. We named her Mia although Gavin just calls her "my puppy". I thought I was going to make it a rule that she not go upstairs but that didn't last long. Gavin is very sneaky and will grab her when I have my back turned and take her to his room.

We went to the Zoo a few weekends ago and that was very lame. My goal is to go do something new once a month. Since the Zoo was a bust maybe I'll have something fun to post soon. Until then, Sayonara!
I'm borad, very borad! I've applied for a few jobs and I'm hoping something will come up soon! I love my kids but staying home all day everyday is just not for me. We play outside with the kids on our street but I gotta say, Gavin is kind of a loner. He usually just runs off and does his own thing. So, we got him a puppy to try and keep him entertained until I can get him in day care. So far it working. I think the dog might forget how to walk because Gavin will not put her down. She is an ugly little Oki mix and is the sweetest thing. She is doing great with potty training and puts up with Gavin really well. We named her Mia although Gavin just calls her "my puppy". I thought I was going to make it a rule that she not go upstairs but that didn't last long. Gavin is very sneaky and will grab her when I have my back turned and take her to his room.
We went to the Zoo a few weekends ago and that was very lame. My goal is to go do something new once a month. Since the Zoo was a bust maybe I'll have something fun to post soon. Until then, Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment